Each of us have a special calling from God, and I believe one of the key ingredients in our callings is partnerships. Partnerships are established through building relationships, and as we build these relationships, a special form of unity is established. King David in Psalm 133:1-3 tells us "Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity! 2 It is like the precious oil upon the head, running down on the beard, the beard of Aaron, running down on the edge of his garments. 3 It is like the dew of Hermon, descending upon the mountains of Zion; For there the LORD commanded the blessing—Life forevermore." God commands a blessing upon the unity that these partnerships result in. Of course we have all had close relationships and know how hard it can be to keep them. So as we are venturing into a new season of financial partner building this becomes even more relevant to us. Our goal is to continue in the relationships that we have and build others, and see His kingdom extended through all of us together. Please read below the steps to, God willing, see this come to pass!!
* Partnering for prayer support ~ Praying is the primary and fundamental support necessary to sustain the Lord's work. Please click on this email address email@example.com and it will automatically produce an email. Write down your requests and let's begin praying.
*Financial support- There are a few aspects of this.
1. Those wanting to partner with us as a family, or as a ministry, locally, regionally and internationally. I will list a few of each family and ministry needs below. Please have a look and partner with us.
2. Those of you who have the same needs, either family or ministry: Please send us those needs (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will begin to pray for you, and God willing, give towards those needs!!
1. Daily needs for the family, housing, food, etc.
2. Jennifer's schooling for 2012-13
Local outreaches, concerts
When sending checks, please do not write our names on the checks, rather make it out to YWAM, with a separate piece of paper with our names on it, and any designated purposes for your gift.
Financial Donations may be sent to:
YWAM OAHU P. O. BOX 61700
HONOLULU HI 96839
Any donations that are sent to Honolulu will be tax deductable via an official letter that would be provided by YWAM Honolulu. You can also directly donate by clicking the DONATE button below which is processed through PayPal.
May God richly bless you.
* * * *
Using this chance I would like to have the honor and the chance of being able to pray for your needs as well. All you need to do to share with us about prayer needs would be to just click the below e-mail address and drop us an e-mail. For reasons of security we believe doing so will be prudent.